jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your highest recorded earning on adsense, only on a single day?

1. How? profile image35
    How?posted 6 years ago

What is your highest recorded earning on adsense, only on a single day?

Today, I had tears in my eye.. I want to tell you all that I had tried millions of money making spams. But nothing worked. Even on hubpages my earning was only about 1-2 $ per month. But I kept trying and today I earned a record breaking 2.15 $. It was a hell of surprise for me. Because - since 4 days I could not open hubpages.com. It was a technical issue which squeezed me to work night and day over it. Today I resolved that issue.. What more I had my exams going on.. yesterday paper was just fine.. I FEEL SO HAPPY..

2. twentyfive profile image79
    twentyfiveposted 6 years ago

$12 point something out of 95 hubs. That was before Google Panda. Wish ranking will rise up again. You must try Hubpages Ad Program. It's cool smile

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

my record is about $.03. i don't even think about making money on here.

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

My account statistics as of May 14, 2011 A.D. 3 articles: 1071 30 days pageviews; 2523 ever total. My 2nd article is at 760: 30 days views since April 16, 2011 A.D. My 3rd article is at 123: 30 days views since May 8, 2011 A.D. My 1st article is at 188: 30 days views since June 2010 A.D. I earned my first $.01 cent on December 28, 2010 A.D. I am batting 1000% with excellent articles content for my 3 articles and the new Google algorithm have skyrocketed my 3 articles which is my 0 hubs on hubpages. My 2nd article is on the Top Listings and 3rd on the list on hubpages and is also the best and hottest hubs on hubpages " besthubpages.com" with 5 clicks in such an short time since April 16, 2011 A.D.

5. profile image0
    Suramya.Kposted 6 years ago

My record is 0.11$ way back in February. I guess we should write more hubs to get a decent income. twentyfive has a really good blog and his hubs are good enough- like gadgets, technologies which are commercially viable. But HP ads program is great. Its always bringing me more than AdSense, and every day.

6. jdavis88 profile image94
    jdavis88posted 6 years ago

best day so far has been $8 or so.  That was with a blog and about 20 hubs.

7. Doodlehead profile image78
    Doodleheadposted 5 years ago

I made .95 (ninety-five cents).  That was from two hubs at the time, and all of that came from one hub.   I had linked my article to a news site I belong to where everyone is interested in that particular topic.