jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Do you have a story you could share of a particularly successful Hub you made th

1. tritrain profile image85
    tritrainposted 3 months ago

Do you have a story you could share of a particularly successful Hub you made that you would share?

It could be motivational for those that may be feeling in the dumps, so to speak.  *Don't share links, just the story behind it.

2. wheelinallover profile image78
    wheelinalloverposted 3 months ago

In 2011 I wrote a hub about something I had loved doing as a younger man. At the time another writer had written a similar hub. We commented more than once on each others posts. This helped me decide to go back and edit.

It is a subject I know well and the information has great value to the readers. What I found though was the presentation wasn't as good as it could have been.

This article was set to go to a sub group of keywords (40,000) competition. Surprisingly it has held a page one slot people are finding sometimes to the main keywords and against millions of competition.

My advice, write about what you know and love. If it makes it to page 4 tweak it, not by adding keywords, by increasing the value of the content.

3. tritrain profile image85
    tritrainposted 3 months ago

Great tip!  And congratulations on such a successful hub.  Sometimes it takes a while, like months, before a piece of content works its way up in the SERPs.  I hope it stays relevant for ever.

1. wheelinallover profile image78
      wheelinalloverposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Until people stop riding horses it might. I have never seen "my method for training" written about by anyone else.

working