jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Internet of Things Security

1. sasatrickovic profile image59
    sasatrickovicposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Internet of Things Security (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. galleryofgrace profile image82
      galleryofgraceposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Your title makes no sense to me. Maybe use the word "Intergration" or "Interweave" or simply the word "Connection".
      Text looks okay.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 3 weeks ago

Maybe it could be --  Security for "The Internet of Things".
    I didn't understand it at first either until I found out that
    "The Internet of Things" is a thing. InteRgration isn't a word is it? Drop the R.

3. sasatrickovic profile image59
    sasatrickovicposted 3 weeks ago

That will be corrected. Thank you!

4. theraggededge profile image99
    theraggededgeposted 3 weeks ago

I notice on a Google search that the acronym is used quite frequently, so you might get away with IoT Security.

Edit: As far as your hub is concerned, there are grammar issues. For example, it should be, "the term, Internet of Things, was first coined by..." It's not a 'coin', it's a weird expression that English speakers use. When such expressions aren't used correctly, they look odd. So just change 'coin' into 'term' and it will read better.

"Based on your movement pattern... " makes sense but reads wrong. "Based on your patterns of movement..."

There are many issues like this right through. Personally, I quite like it when someone writes 'with an accent' but the editors might look askance and not approve it. Perhaps you could get a fluent English speaker to go through it? Or try the Hemingway app?

working