jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (11 posts)

Featured and Unfeatured

1. literal profile image48
    literalposted 2 months ago

An email was sent stating featured.
    Now another one was sent sayin 'you could be featured'. And its now unfeatured.   Bewildering

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image99
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 months agoin reply to this

This is probably because the hub was moderated a second time and the team found problems.  You need to make the requested corrections and then resubmit the article if you want it to be featured again.  The second email probably tells you how long you must wait to do this.

literalposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Will do thanks

2. literal profile image48

Thanks

2. DrMark1961 profile image99
    DrMark1961posted 2 months ago

literal, were there suggestions on how the article needed to be improved to become featured? If you do not include those suggestions, and a link to the article, no one can provide you with any helpful hints.

It was featured then next day unfeatured just thought it was weird. Not looking for helpful hints.

1. DrMark1961 profile image99
        DrMark1961posted 2 months agoin reply to this

Okay, sorry I tried to help.

2. literal profile image48

Timetraveller2 has explained.  There's enough tips to load a dump truck on this site.  But thanks for your reply ☺

1. DrMark1961 profile image99
        DrMark1961posted 2 months agoin reply to this

Featured means not substandard. If you are not even able to write an article clearly enough to pass QAP, you need that dump truck.

Is that a tip?

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image99
        TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 months agoin reply to this

The dump truck full of tips that I have received on this sight are what have helped me to become successful here.  Without them, I don't know what I would have done.  Never look a gift horse in the mouth, my friend.

working