jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Top 10 Most Beautiful Korean Drama Leading...

1. ThatWallflowerJen profile image88
    ThatWallflowerJenposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Top 10 Most Beautiful Korean Drama Leading Ladies. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image98
      theraggededgeposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Hi there,

Several problems with your hub:

All images must be legal to use. It's best if you add the source and URL to the image capsule. You can't just take images from the web and republish them without permission. Read this:

https://hubpageshelp.com/content/Learni … -image-use

You have copy and pasted some information from Wikipedia.

Where you have written your own text, there are grammatical errors.

Remove the non-English characters.

Hubpages wants well-written, magazine-style articles. They are moving away from this kind of content.

Hope that helps.

ThatWallflowerJenposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Thank you for the reply. I originally added the link for the photos but removed them after a bit to see if it's why they're finding it 'spammy'. I'd definitely add them back once I figured out the problem. But thank you for your points, I'll sure keep them in mind.

1. theraggededge profile image98
          theraggededgeposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Adding the link doesn't make them legal-to-use. You could end up with a demand for payment for illegal use on a commercial site.

ThatWallflowerJenposted 2 months agoin reply to this

I understand. Thank you. I'm planning of reconstructing the whole thing. Can you see anything else they might find 'spammy'? I appreciate your replies btw. Thank you.

working