after created my own article hubpaged say this is duplicatearticle

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (19 posts)
  1. Anjan Bhatt profile image60
    Anjan Bhattposted 7 months ago

after created my own article hubpage say this is duplicate article without any proof. i have created this article. there is no copyright from other site.article name "Biography of anushka sharma..". and noone can say this is an copyright article. my article is not duplicate article, but your way of thinking is copyright. i cannot generate any single money from your site. you are totally fake.your site is totally fake.if you don't pay not single money why i suppose yo work in your site.

1. Dean Traylor profile image93
      Dean Traylorposted 7 months agoin reply to this

If they are saying it's a duplicate, I suggest you google the title or the lead to your article find who stole it. There's a lot of nefarious folks out there. And, sometimes, it doesn't take much for them to take your sfuff.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 7 months ago

An automated tool found a lot of the sentences you used appear on other sites.  If that upsets you this much, hubpages may not be for you.

Anjan Bhattposted 7 months agoin reply to this

this is my own article, i have written this article.hubpage can proof it that this is my duplicate article.

1. lovetherain profile image81
        lovetherainposted 7 months agoin reply to this

Did you write it somewhere else first? If so, you can't publish something on HP that you already published somewhere else.

no i didn't published it anywhere, it seems to me that hubpage don't want to pay any money to the user though we work hardly to produce article.

1. DrMark1961 profile image97
            DrMark1961posted 7 months agoin reply to this

Hubpages is not going to pay you anything for the article. They are only going to make money if the article is published and you start getting page views. As psycheskinner points out, if you are this angry and rude over this matter then writing on someone elses web site is not for you.
            Why do you not start a blog? You can publish what you want and no one is going to comment on your English, or lack thereof.

why should not i angry? there is strong reason behind it, my article is original, and i didn't copy from other's article or website. but they say that my article is not  published, if  they think this one is copyright  they have to proof  it that this one is copyright, if they proof it   that this content is copyright content, then i will leave from this site without making any comment.

1. DrMark1961 profile image97
                DrMark1961posted 7 months agoin reply to this

I think you are a fake. If you are real, start a blog and you can complain about this there.

3. Kenna McHugh profile image86
    Kenna McHughposted 7 months ago

How many other sites did you write a similar article?

4. Kenna McHugh profile image86
    Kenna McHughposted 7 months ago

Psycheskinner - what auto tool do you use?

1. psycheskinner profile image82
      psycheskinnerposted 7 months agoin reply to this

When hubpage's auto tool flags me I use the manual tool of posting parts of my hub on Google to see what comes out.  Or I got out  and shout angrily at clouds, depending on whether my gin bottle is empty yet.

5. Sherry Hewins profile image95
    Sherry Hewinsposted 7 months ago

Even if your article is not a duplicate, if it is written in English similar to what you have put in this forum post, I can see why it was rejected.

6. profile image0
    Shizetteposted 7 months ago

Firstly, you should check your spelling and grammar, then worry about duplicates...

I checked my article and grammar, this is absolutely right, you are not facing any kind of trouble because of you are receiving money from them, but  after publishing my original article they say that this one is not published, i didn't make any mistake over there. my opinion is this site is fake.

1. RJ Schwartz profile image92
        RJ Schwartzposted 7 months agoin reply to this

Or, it’s just possible that you are doing a lot of cutting and pasting - it’s obvious that your grasp of English is substandard and now you’re in the ‘blame everyone but me’ phase.

7. Tony Muse profile image92
    Tony Museposted 7 months ago

This happened to me once when I had also posted the same material on my Google + page.  So, I deleted the Google + comment then re-submitted.  After it was published I simply posted a link in my Google + page.  You might contact support, they are the ones who pointed that out to me.  Good luck!

8. Miebakagh57 profile image50
    Miebakagh57posted 7 months ago

This is some how funny, but ist is also serious.
    I had not made any dine onmy blog or hubpages either.
    I was trying to create ads. on my blog after my AdSense account is aproved, and find the process cumbersome. Inactivity over a year made Google cancel my AdSense account. Now, I want to move again.

9. Miebakagh57 profile image50
    Miebakagh57posted 6 months ago

Hi Anjan, I agreed with Dr. Mark. Start a blog. You can have AdSense ads post on it and earn money.
    Thank you.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)