jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: How does Blockchain Technology work?

1. Naina Bhatia profile image60
    Naina Bhatiaposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article How does Blockchain Technology work? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Jorge Cruz99 profile image89
    Jorge Cruz99posted 5 weeks ago

Hi Naina,
    Welcome to HubPages.
    I suggest you add an introduction for those who are unfamiliar with blockchains and know little about technology (the majority of us). Imagine you are explaining blockchains to a 10-year-old. Then, you can proceed to the rest of your article. I would also add some graphs that illustrate how the technology works. Good luck and have fun writing! Best, Jorge

3. DrMark1961 profile image100
    DrMark1961posted 5 weeks ago

The link at the bottom is blatant self promotion. That is not allowed at HP. If you are here just to promote your business this is the wrong place for you.

4. Rupert Taylor profile image97
    Rupert Taylorposted 5 weeks ago

Aha! I thought. Somebody is going to explain this blockchain thing I keep hearing about. I started reading and my eyes glazed over. Cryptographic keys? Digital identity reference? Nodes? Hash? (Obviously, I know what hash is but I suspect another meaning in this context). Having read your article I still have no idea what blockchain technology is all about. Jargon is very useful within a discipline but is only confusing to those outside the bubble of expertise. Your writing really needs to be simplified.

Also, what Dr. Mark says. Self promotion is a no-no here.

working