Here is what I see you need the following:
1. Add pics that represent your poems not your Avatar on each one people will overlook the hub.
2. Utilize your link capsules by adding other hubbers links there are simple steps in there that will guide you to them it also will enable you to recieve a little more traffic.
3. Use Amazon Capsules and you have not already signed-up then do it, that capsule will generate some revenue in time. Read Nelle Hoxie's hub she clearly explains in detail how to make money on Amazon.
4. When people comment respond back to them and acknowledge them.
5. Begin to follow other hubbers read there hubs that may interest you,comment and in return some of them will follow you back.
6. Get involved with the community but stay away from arguments on the forums you wish to gain fans not lose them at the very beginning.
7. Remember to go to the "help" button and read the guidelines for Hubpages, that will keep you out of trouble.
Most of all have fun and Welcome to hubpages!
by Sarah Spradlin33 hours ago
Is it every click, if they purchase that exact item or is it if they click on it and buy anything on Amazon?
by Mary McShane2 years ago
I just got this email. Is terminating your account normal if you don't have any sales or referrals in 90 days????Hello,Thanks again for joining the Amazon Associates program. We’re reaching out to you because we...
by Dado12 months ago
I will try in short because I explored whole day about HubPages and I still need some confirmation how to proceed on best way if possible?Before 2 years I lost AdSense because of stupid reasons like wrong keywords (I...
by Rosheda Stephenson2 months ago
I am yet to successfully publish any articles with amazon products. I am trying to be clear on the requirements for these articles. I thought articles should be limited to 1-2 products, however I have seen list based...
by Geekdom21 months ago
I have been thinking of leaving HubPages for a while now because of several reasons. With their latest ebay/amazon update I now have to reformat over 90 hubs (Some had not been published yet and I was waiting for...
by Jen withFlash2 years ago
And why can't I add any Amazon capsules? If they're not allowed, then why are they even an option? The word count doesn't seem to matter because I can have over 2,000 words but have to remove them all before...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.