jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Need help Linking to hubs!!

1. englightenedsoul profile image60
    englightenedsoulposted 7 years ago

Well I know the question sounds very dumb but I tried my level best to find an answer.How can I link my hubs as in a series.I don't mean contextual linking.I mean the one you see at the bottom of the hub with one green arrow pointing right and other pointing left.Please help.

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It's not all that difficult:
      1) From the page with your statistics (surely you can find that), click on Groups among the many links in the gray area beneath the top navigation panel. It is placed under the headline "YOUR HUBS," along with seven other items;

2)You will now be on a page called "Manage Groups." Create a new group. If you do not want the group title to show on the hubs themselves, click edit and de-select "display name?" (This shouldn't even be necessary if you had de-selected the item when you created the group, but in my experience it doesn't work the first time around. Once you click on edit and de-select it again, it will be okay);

3) Start dragging all of the articles you want linked into the newly created group. Their order of appearance may be relevant for how they show on your hubs, so you may have to experiment. You can add new hubs anytime.

4) Click save, and you are done.

Maybe the question wasn't that dumb. Good luck.

2. englightenedsoul profile image60
    englightenedsoulposted 7 years ago

Thank you so much website examiner.I have linked my hubs now.Thank you once again.

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Glad to year it, you're always welcome.

working