jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Adsense earnings

1. Lyria profile image60
    Lyriaposted 7 years ago

Sometimes I can't access my Adsense earnings report. Has anyone else had this problem recently? I have no problem accessing google analytics. When I click on "check google earnings" from my hubpages account, a page appears that says "Maximize revenue from your online content" and "sign up now" as if I don't have an account. This seems to happen intermittently, yesterday I accessed my earnings report with no problem but had problems the day before that. Really confused!

2. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 7 years ago

You need to log in to Google to check any earnings from them.  Trying to go to Google from a link on this site is just adding in steps that aren't necessary.

1. Lyria profile image60
      Lyriaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I did try to access my account through Google and I'm still having issues.

3. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Have you checked the Google forums to see if they are having technical issues?  Are you using a browser that they recommend?

4. Drwibble profile image59
    Drwibbleposted 7 years ago

If you have any ad blockers running on your computer or browser, switch them off and try again.

I get the same screen if adblock is running.

5. G Miah profile image79
    G Miahposted 7 years ago

Try the refresh button, that'll sort it out next time.

6. Lyria profile image60
    Lyriaposted 7 years ago

You guys are great! The ad blocker was the problem. This is the second time I had problems with google ads due to the ad blocker in Firefox...you'd think I would have thought of this, duh! Oh well, thanks guys, I really appreciate your help!

7. Drwibble profile image59
    Drwibbleposted 7 years ago

No worries, it took me a little while to figure out it was the adblocker when it happened to me. I was worried it was google blocking me from my adsense.

working