jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Anyone been having trouble getting on to HP?

1. Lily Rose profile image83
    Lily Roseposted 7 years ago

This happened last night and again tonight - when I log on to the web, my IE automatically opens up 3 tabs, one of which is my account page here at HP - but last night and tonight I keep getting "HTTP 404 NOT FOUND" error and when I try and type in just www.hubpages(dot)com, I get redirected to my hotmail account.

Is this happening to anyone else?  I don't know if it's my computer or the site...

1. Dale Mazurek profile image63
      Dale Mazurekposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I have seen it happen in IE but I rarely go through there.  I mostly go through Firefox and not having no issues there.

Dale

2. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

just tried it again. and everything worked fine. Maybe Thisisoli or sunforged or some of the other techies will have and idea of what's wrong.

3. Lily Rose profile image83

Nelle, I just got an email of your hub that was just published and I clicked on the link to your hub in the email as well as the link to your profile and got the same HTTP 404 error - I don't know what the heck is going on.

Sunforged - Oli, are you out there?

4. Lily Rose profile image83

...and now it's working fine!  Wonder if HP's doing something with their server?  No one else is having this problem, though, huh?  Well, at least not you guys, Nelle & Dale!

At least I'm on for now!

5. Dale Mazurek profile image63
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

I just logged out and went in both with FF and IE and had no problems.

Not sure what to say but now that your on just never leave

6. Lily Rose profile image83

Feels like I never leave anyway!  Funny, Dale!

working