jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Would it violate TOS

1. Ohma profile image75
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

I have looked and looked and can not find an answer to this.
    I have an old Mandolin for sale and I was wondering if it would violate the HP TOS if I wrote a hub about the instrument and offered it for sale through the hub. any ideas?

2. relache profile image91
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Why would you use something as inefficient as a Hub to try and sell something when so many other places exist to handle that sort of thing so efficiently?

1. Ohma profile image75
      Ohmaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I have posted it elsewhere like Craigs list I do not really want to go E-Bay as I think there fees are to much and I really do not know where else to go.

3. relache profile image91
    relacheposted 7 years ago

How about musical instrument stores where you live?  Or check with websites that sell mandolins to see if they ever buy them?

1. Ohma profile image75

good ideas I have already tried music stores and such the trouble is i want out of it what it is worth rather than what they can buy it at and then still make a profit for themselves. I understand that is how they do business but to go that route I would lose a lot.

1. livewithrichard profile image85
        livewithrichardposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Try the Facebook Marketplace or The Mandolin Cafe

I doubt that it would violate the TOS here but like Relache said, hubs wouldn't be a good place to sell it. 

Do this search then find a few places you wold like to list it at. Once you list it, place links to your listing in your profile page to give the listings some Google juice. Once it's sold you can remove the listings and not have to remove a hub.

1. Ohma profile image75

Thank-you Richard and Relache i appreciate your help.

working