jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

My iindexed hub is gone with cache under other hubbers similar topics?

1. brakel2 profile image82
    brakel2posted 7 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Golden-Year … weds-Again
    The above happens when I type my topic in google search. Should I expect google to fix it when it crawls the web next time? I changed my summary and maybe that made it happen.

1. thisisoli profile image73
      thisisoliposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Google will only show up to two hubs at the top of Google usually.

remember though that other website owners, and other Hubbers will always be trying to beat you on your own keywords!

brakel2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thank you very much for the info. I probably should not bo looking for trouble , but I like to have a good understanding of why things happen. Your expertise is appreciated.

2. Peter Hoggan profile image74
    Peter Hogganposted 7 years ago

brakel2, Google's host crowding filter limits the number of pages from any domain that it displays in its results. The page has not dropped from the Google index and it was last cached on 18 May 2010 05:09:39 GMT. This means that other pages competing for the same keywords are, in the eyes of Google, more relevant for those terms. Try adding a few links to the page either from external sites or linking some of your other hubs to it.

brakel2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thank you. In the beginning, my info was there and then a web entry showing a page where all the golden year info was from the hub. I jusst wondered what happens. I guess I need to learn more about indexing. I will follow up on your suggestions about the links. Thanks for your help now and in the past.

working