jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Profile page

1. mysterylady 89 profile image59
    mysterylady 89posted 7 years ago

My profile page no longer shows my hubs.  It also does not show my accolades. my fan mail, etc.  It only shows my hub name, my avatar, my hubtivity.  How do I get it to be the way it was a couple of weeks ago?  (On sign-in I have clicked on "standard" many times with no results!)

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Go to my profile and click edit profile. Your accolades are tied to the settings on the left hand side. You might have accidentally turned them off.

I would first check these settings.

I did go to your profile, saw your hubs, but no category topics??

Also, you are correct, there were no accolades on your profile. Just like there are no accolades on my profile. My settings are set to not show them, except to me.

So, I am not sure. You could email Team at HubPage.com and I'm sure within 24-48 hours, they will get back to you. smile

mysterylady 89posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Cagsil.  It took a couple of hours, but I finally got a profile page that looks like everybody else's.  It shows only 5 of my hubs, but 5 is better than none.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

I'm seeing hubs and followers and hubtivity-- no accolades. I'll lend you a couple of mine.

Thanks, Rochelle.  After a couple of hours I finally got a normal-looking profile page.

4. liljen23 profile image77
    liljen23posted 7 years ago

Mysterylady, I saw your profile and it shows your hubs and hubtivitiy, and fan mail. I don't see your accolades, but if you go to "My Profile" and "Edit My Profile" at the bottom you should see "stats" and "accolade" options, select "everyone" and save if it is not selected. Hope this helps.

Thank you for your help.  After a couple of hours, I finally got a normal-looking page.  I don't know why it shows only 5 of my hubs, but 5 is better than none.

5. AEvans profile image66
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

I believe everyone has answered the question and you even have a loan. If the answers do not resolve your dilemma, do contact them team@hubpages.com smile

Thank you, AEvans.

6. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I just went to your profile page. You are still missing "category" type sections, like mine has????

I can see your accolades now and your profile is showing 6 hubs, like it should. It's just not showing the "category" each of those hubs are in separately.

You're quite welcome. I hope it helped. smile

Edit: Category means your favorite topics and the hubs that fall within those. wink

7. akirchner profile image96
    akirchnerposted 7 years ago

If you click on the tabs, will it show your other hubs - as in latest, hottest, etc.?  I think it only shows some of all of our hubs at one time without clicking on 'see all' or something to that effect.  I know - I am technically a huge help!  I am blond though so that must be it!

working