jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

I'm so lost...

1. profile image0
    kellieshellposted 7 years ago

How do I paste "the amazon product link" into the code of my website?

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You don't need to, since hubpages isn't your website.

The instructions are listed here.

http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/crea … e-account/

2. Lisa HW profile image77
      Lisa HWposted 7 years agoin reply to this

When you have the amazon link capsule, go to edit.  You'll see the options to either choose specific products or search amazon for keywords.  Assuming you have a product in mind, select the option to choose your specific.  Go to the product on Amazon and scroll down until you see a product code.  Copy it by right clicking it (make sure only have the code and nothing else).  Paste that where there's a space for product code or ISBN number in the Amazon capsule. If you select save or "preview", you'll should see pictures of the product show up.  Click "save" (on the capsule).   Also, there's a way you can say how many products you will be showing, so use the drop-down menu at the top of the capsule to indicate that.

1. Lisa HW profile image77
        Lisa HWposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Actually, I'm not sure I interpreted your question correctly.  Please overlook it if I didn't, of course.  To search for keywords instead of choosing specific products, select that option within the capsule.  Enter your keyword and select from where there's a drop-down menu that lets you select, say, electronics, books, movies, health, etc.   Highlight where on Amazon you want to search and, after your keyword's been entered, hit search.  It will come back with x number of products (however many you said you wanted) in the preview.

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Hey Kellieshell,

You insert Amazon product links, inside the Amazon capsule.

The Amazon capsule provides your product codes, unless you enter in specific codes for specific products. The capsule works two ways, (a)direct product code and (b) keyword search

If you are using the "product" code, then make sure you select the correct settings in the Amazon capsule you are using.

Finding products via keywords is automatic.

Enter Product codes is manual control.

Hope that helped! smile

1. profile image0
      kellieshellposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thank you all so much, this was very helpful.

1. Cagsil profile image59
        Cagsilposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome Kellie smile

working