jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Creating greate backlinks and earn

1. dbonchabo profile image60
    dbonchaboposted 7 years ago

I would like to introduce another site to the category of 100% revenue sharing. Farkool is the name of the site. This site is new but it has a page rank of 2 and soon when google updates we will be seeing a pr of 4 due to the ammount of traffic the site gets. Farkool shares 100% of the revenue generated from your content with you, you can also refer new members to join for 100% of the revenue even thought that users doesn't have an adsense account you will still be making money from your referrals. If this interests you, please sign up using my referral link <snipped link>.

2. thisisoli profile image55
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

Reported as spam, would also ask you to consider what kind of site can offer 100% of revenue when you sign up, but also offer you 100% of the revenue from your referrals. . .

dbonchaboposted 7 years ago in reply to this

sorry my mistake. I ment to say that when you refer users you can make 50% from refferals and 100% from every content you create

1. Cagsil profile image61
        Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That math still doesn't seem to make sense or even come close to adding up. Sounds like a scam to me. But good luck with it. Either way, you've committed the ultimate sin.

You have SPAMMED the forums and your link in the OP has been reported. So, it looks like your post will be deleted when HubPages Staff takes the opportunity to review it.

Your account says you've been on HubPages for 15 months, published one hub and have less than 100 posts in the forums.

So, let me ask you a question... What makes you think anyone would check out what you offer? hmm

3. thisisoli profile image55
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

So how are ads displayed 150% of the time on one page?

The maximum would be 100%

dbonchaboposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I don't know how it works but i think that you get your 50% from the users you refer and the 100% from the content you publish this seems like a great deal to me.

1. thisisoli profile image55
        thisisoliposted 7 years ago in reply to this

But if you refered me and you got 50% of my earnings how would I get 100%, the most I could get is 50% as well.

1. sunforged profile image70
          sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol, Math isnt it great.

I have a site better than farkool - it gives 200% of revenue generated for every new referral.

PM me for the link

1. wilderness profile image95
            wildernessposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol lol

1. thisisoli profile image55
              thisisoliposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Maybe I should advertise my site as giving out 500% of ad impressions rather than the meagre 60% I currently offer.

working