jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I need your suggestions

1. charlottelacar profile image59
    charlottelacarposted 7 years ago

I have published another hub..I need your kind suggestions and opinions to improve it.

Thank you

2. SteveoMc profile image75
    SteveoMcposted 7 years ago

I read it: 
    A Lover from Another Part of the World

Although you have a few language problems, they are minor and can be easily fixed.  You might use a grammar checker like word.   It might help with some of the word choices.

I thought the hub itself was interesting and a good start.  You need to keep writing as much as possible so that you get lots of practice.  Find a good proofreader, that will help you a lot.

If that is you in the avatar, you are lovely and the man is lucky.

Best wishes and welcome to hubpages.

1. charlottelacar profile image59
      charlottelacarposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Wow! Thanks for the compliments then..do you think my boyfriend is lucky to have me? But I'd like to that say I am more lucky to have him.

Yeah, I have a great passion of writing but I don't have strong foundation of the english language. I'm willing to learn and improve myself regarding the matter..just wish I could. I believe that there's always a room for improvement and that a constant practice makes perfect. That's why I am doing some more enhancement activities  wink

Anyway, thank you for giving time to visit my hub and about the avatar..it's real me.

3. charlottelacar profile image59
    charlottelacarposted 7 years ago

I have published more hubs..hope someone would care to visit them and leave their comments..

Just to know what is to be improved aside from the language..wink
    Good day and hope to see you there

working