jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Keyword Research

1. Thumb86 profile image60
    Thumb86posted 7 years ago

Do you see this as being a long term benefit for hubs? that it will get you steady traffic over time? I ask because I seem to research good keywords that get a decent number of monthly searches and have relatively low competiton yet im not seeing a whole lot of traffic yet. Does it take a while to sort of register with the search engines?

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 7 years ago

It works and keeps on yielding. If something works to some degree and you can improve upon it, you may see some real longterm benefits.

3. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 7 years ago

It definitely works and is worth your time.  My hubs published I learned to do any research are nearly worthless, except occasionally to entertain fellow hubbers, but most of the rest are doing very much better.

It does take time, though.  Figure on at least 2-3 months on a hub before very much happens.  I've had a couple take off a few days after publishing, but most take time.

Thumb86posted 7 years ago in reply to this

thank you both. I shall wait and see then!

1. sofs profile image85
        sofsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have noticed that when you do a keyword search and make the changes the red triangle is up for some time and there is some organic traffic for a while after that  it back to  no triangles at all . Is this a common trend or am I doing something wrong?

Thumb86posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I wouldnt stress yourself out abt those triangles too much smile

working