jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

First sales hubs - Feedback

1. tthudium profile image59
    tthudiumposted 7 years ago

Please give me some feed back on my first sales hub. It is the one about Garden hoses on my profile. Thanks for all reviews... Thanks

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

•Keyword seems reasonable. With a bit of time and/or promotion you might be able to get to the first page.
    •Link to mole traps doesn't work.
    •Consider putting your products top right, for quick-click shoppers instead of having the slideshow first up.
    •Add a news capsule at the bottom, since this appears as fresh content to google.
    •Either concentrate on one or go for lots. In this case you've gone for lots so try and have at least ten amazon options for people who want to see variety.

Otherwise it's a good start. smile You'll learn how to do it faster and better as you go. I've just finished a 30dc of sales hubs, that was... strenuous!

1. tthudium profile image59
      tthudiumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I AM SO HAPPY... I just checked, and the garden hose has ranked number one on "buy a garden hose online" and "buy garden hoses online"
      Thanks for the other tips too!

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Um I was checking from the perspective of the keyword "Garden Hose" which  has 14,800 searches a month.

It doesn't appear that many/anyone is typing "buy a garden hose online" and "buy garden hoses online" into search engines. It's like ranking number one for purple turtle poo - if no one is searching it, it's meaningless.

Also, google usually works off your search history to give you the results it thinks you want based on previous searches. So your search may not be an accurate view of where your hub actually is.

2. tthudium profile image59
      tthudiumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I know about the mole traps, I was going to post it tomorrow.

working