jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

how many hubs i can link with link suggestion tool?

1. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 7 years ago

i used to link as many as i could.my hub karma was 97 at a time now its 89.Now i am afraid if linking more then 2hub was a TOS violation.
    thnx
    ~shifa saleheen shuvo

2. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 7 years ago

please help

3. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Salesheensblog--I don't believe there is a limit on the number of internal links you can have. I think what you are referring to is that you can only have two links to the same domain in a hub, and that you could find yourself in trouble if you repeatedly link to the same domain over and over across your hubs, even if it's not relevant.

Let's put it this way... Say you own a grocery store, and you write a hub about it. You can have as many links as you like to other hubs in your hub, but you can only have two links in there to your grocery store's website.

Now, let's say that you write a hub about iPods, computers, music, movies and refrigerators, and in each one of those hubs, you link to your grocery store's website. That could also cause you problems.

I'm not sure why you would want to link to as many other hubs as you can. Internal linking is fine, but I wouldn't want to overdo it.

1. saleheensblog profile image59
      saleheensblogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

thnx,everything is clear to me now

working