jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Powell's Partnership Program

1. profile image59
    Writing-onposted 7 years ago

Is it possible to link to Powell's from my hub? I've read that you can't embed HTML in the hub; is there some other way to do it?

1. rebekahELLE profile image90
      rebekahELLEposted 7 years agoin reply to this

you can add a link within the text or have a link in a link capsule. you simply highlight the word you want to link and open the link icon (chain), insert URL and close if you want to insert it within the text.

that's an interesting program. I didn't know about it.

1. profile image59
        Writing-onposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Okay, I can insert a link to the main site, but the other options are strictly HTML. Can Hubpages create another option (the way it has for Amazon, eBay and the like) for Powell's?

1. rebekahELLE profile image90
          rebekahELLEposted 7 years agoin reply to this

that would have to be their decision. there are so many programs, I'm sure they choose what is going to be most profitable. I guess it never hurts to make a suggestion which can be done by contacting them via the help section or suggesting in the specific forum, http://hubpages.com/forum/4. I know they at least take a look at the suggestions.

I had this problem yesterday with the link. It is the Report a Problem or Suggest A New Feature forum.

working