jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

How long does it take to approve a Hub?

1. Vines profile image61
    Vinesposted 7 years ago

I wrote a hub yesterday, but until today, almost 24 hours later, it is still not approved and published.

Is this normal? There is no problem issue with my hub at all.

Thanks

1. katiem2 profile image58
      katiem2posted 7 years ago in reply to this

You must publish it yourself.  You enter the edit mode and hit the publish button, it will instantly go live and if a problem the staff will later let you know as they have time to review or it gets flag for some other standard.  big_smile

1. Vines profile image61
        Vinesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

But I've already published it. It already has a score of 55 (the default is 50) and some views.

And yet, when I look at my hubs, it is not listed there. I've only 6 hubs listed and the unpublished one is the 7th one.

I don't know what is going on!

1. katiem2 profile image58
          katiem2posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh I misunderstood your question, do forgive me I see you have the appropriate answer now.  Best Wishes smile

2. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 7 years ago

6to 48 hour, all my hubs go through review [for my earlier tagging mistakes]  before being published and it usually takes 24 hour.

3. Vines profile image61
    Vinesposted 7 years ago

The color of the title is a beige green in My Account hub list. And I already had this message:

This hub has been submitted for publication, and will be published once it has been reviewed by the administrator.

So what is going on?

1. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Your account has been flagged for general moderation by admin, something that happens if you have had a past history of spam or Hubs that broke the TOS.  Your Hub will get reviewed by admin and published after they check it.  How long that can take will vary with how busy they are.

1. Vines profile image61
        Vinesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Nothing of that sort, I can assure you.

4. Vines profile image61
    Vinesposted 7 years ago

I just deleted the hub and republished it again with a slight change in the URL and title.

If this is not published by Hubpages in a day or two, I would certainly appreciate it if they let me know what is "wrong" with it!

I will keep this forum posted if that hub is not approved for some "odd" reason.....You just got to shake your head at these kinds of things.

5. Vines profile image61
    Vinesposted 7 years ago

Yep, sure enough.

My hub is still not published, even after nearly 48 hours.

I have not linked to any site of mine at all, infact I linked to other hubs which wasn't even mine.

I did not write on prohibited topics at all.

And yet, it appears, the Hubages editorial team does not want to publish my hub.

This is really not looking good for Hubpages.

working