jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How long does it take for google adsense to approve my account? It's been days.

1. Agathe L profile image90
    Agathe Lposted 8 months ago

How long does it take for google adsense to approve my account? It's been days.

Also, even though I have not been approved, there's earning report so I'm confused? Why is it said that the ad program is active even though my account has not been approved?

2. tomsmithnow profile image86
    tomsmithnowposted 8 months ago

I have had trouble with the AdSense too. I have read that it can take as long as a month (or more possibly) to get your website connected to the AdSense Account. I got an affiliate code from them pretty quickly and my report says active too, but I still keep seeing that notice of: it can take 3 days or more to connect to your website on the AdSense account. I have now sent a reply to an email I got from AdSense early last month to make sure everything is okay with my AdSense account and my website. Good luck with this and hope you get some clarity.

1. Agathe L profile image90
      Agathe Lposted 8 months agoin reply to this

Glad to know that I'm not alone in this. I was really confused. Thanks for sharing your story. I really do hope I will get a reply from adsense fast. Thanks, and best of luck to you!

2. tomsmithnow profile image86
      tomsmithnowposted 8 months agoin reply to this

Hi Agathe,
      Did you ever receive a reply from Adsense? My account shows a little progress, but now it basically says it can take a day or more so I'm getting closer, it seems, lol.

3. Agathe L profile image90
      Agathe Lposted 8 months agoin reply to this

Nope, still no progress. I hope it's approved soon:( Well, good for you. I hope you are approved soon!

3. chika-nicholas profile image68
    chika-nicholasposted 6 months ago

Hello Agathe,
    I am also having the same issue.Mine is going to a week now .Any update on your site's approval?

working