jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Custom Ad Sense Ads

1. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 7 years ago

I've noticed many times people talking about changing their Ad Sense adds on their Hubs to custom adds they have made. Is this referring to the capability to change the appearance as far as the styling of the add it self?

If it indeed it is then how do you implement that newly created ad style into your Hub. I can't find any help on this issue on any searches I've performed on the topic. Any help would be appreciated as I think it would be an interesting experiment on some Hubs to extremely overhaul the ad appearance to see if it gains anymore clicks.

1. profile image0
      Rookie70posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Well, thank goodness for links and Rss. This is a simple manual way to solve that issue. For example, if you have a blog or hub with its own unique style, but lacks the benefits of other site blogs and features, all you have to do is create links and click ons that will direct your traffic to the other site on which you have posted your material, and once your visitors are there, they'll have access to your other features. That is why internet linking is big business. That's how hubbers make their money. You have click-ons, Rss Feed, Suggestive links, tags, and amazon and ebay buttons. Social networking features on sites with webcams and messenger features are very useful also.

1. profile image0
        BenjaminBposted 7 years agoin reply to this

So are you saying that it is not possible to install your own custom style Ad Sense Ads on Hubs? That is my question here, I am aware that I am able to do so on other platforms.

1. relache profile image90
          relacheposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You have no control over the look or layout of AdSense on HubPages, nor can you insert your own ads.

1. profile image0
            BenjaminBposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thank You for a clear concise answer relache.

working