jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

I'm Tackling 30 Day HubChallenge! :D

1. Sunny Robinson profile image70
    Sunny Robinsonposted 7 years ago

So, I'm committed now.  While I've just decided to start today, I consider 1st of Oct the beginning date of this particular challenge.  That's how it rolls, right?

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

Great to see you do the challenge! With the high level of work you currently have, I'll very much look forward to seeing what you come up with.

And you can start on any date you wish. So whynot start on the 5th, then you have extra time. Otherwise you're making it a 30 in 25 challenge. smile

(Just a note though: you can't link to your own sites or hubs on the forums, it's classed as self promotion. Sorry!)

Sunny Robinsonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Oh sorry.  I'll remove it.  I saw that in the thread for rules on Hubchallenge, to put the banner on your site or blog or whatever, to say you are doing it.  I wanted to show that.  Need to re-read it as far as to where to link that to!

Thank you! smile I figure I can try to go for 3 hubs in a day to catch up if I were to do the month challenge in the idea that I'm already behind.  But this works, too!

3. Sunny Robinson profile image70
    Sunny Robinsonposted 7 years ago

YAY, I posted 3 hubs in one day.  That's a record for me, sadly.

1. MPG Narratives profile image61
      MPG Narrativesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Congrats, well done, keep going. smile Good luck with the whole challenge.

Thank you. big_smile

4. KCC Big Country profile image86
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/18049

This is the thread to post your links to your 30 Day Hub Challenge hubs in.

Good luck to you!  Sounds like you're off to a great start.

I feel I'm a little bit behind but I'll get to it! Thank you.

Oh and thanks for the link! I posted the three hubs there just now.  I have a feeling my hubs, so far, aren't money-makers but they were sorta fun to make.  Not professional or high quality, but somewhat informative and with a lot of experience and anecdotes thrown in.  I still have time to make ones that will really bring in the traffic, I think...

working