jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Linking Adsense

1. MatthewLBrennan profile image57
    MatthewLBrennanposted 7 years ago

I'm probably not doing something obvious, but when I provide my email, phone number and zip to link my hubpages and adsense, I get this message:

We encountered this error when contacting Google:

The specified client identification header results in an ambiguous AdSense account.

Please correct the problem if you can and try again, or contact HubPages support at team@hubpages.com.

I sent an email to hubpages, but I was wondering if anybody knew what to do to correct it?

1. Chrysoprasus profile image58
      Chrysoprasusposted 7 years agoin reply to this

your EMAIL, PHONE NUMBER, and ZIP must match (between hubpages and adsense)
      just try to see it from your adsense what email, phone numbers or zip you use there...

its just a simple problem, and support team in hubpages seen it as "self-fix" issue...

MatthewLBrennanposted 7 years agoin reply to this

They're exactly the same.

2. saleheensblog profile image62
    saleheensblogposted 7 years ago

I hope you will get your problems fixed. You can go through a recheck http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/1-2- … s-adsense/

MatthewLBrennanposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I've been through just about everything there. I don't know why I'm getting that message.

1. saleheensblog profile image62
        saleheensblogposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I am so sorry that your are having that problem. Wait for the team's reply. I don't have an adsense yet so I can't really help. Let's wait for experts to come.

working