How do I go about adding a link to refer friends to my site to sign-up? I am having a lil trouble making this happen. Also, is it a good idea to add it in my profile?
1. Navigate to the page you want to link to, your profile page perhaps:
2. Scroll to the bottom and click on "link to this page" in the grey footer at the bottom, which will take you here:
3. Select which referral track you'd like to use.
4. Now you can cut and paste either just the URL or the HTML, for use in your destination page.
To make a link when editing a text capsule in a hub or your profile bio:
1. Type the text that you want to turn into a link.
2. Highlight the text you want to turn into a link.
3. Click on the link icon
4. This will pop up a window where you should enter the URL that you want to link to (make sure you have popup blockers off)
by Clayton5 years ago
How do I create the sign up referral tracker on my profile?I've been reading around in vain, Hubs & the forums, I've pretty much learned how to add the referrals on hubs and backlinking. Though I cant figure out...
by Luis E Gonzalez5 years ago
Link on profile page for newcomersHow do I include a link for newcomers to sign up for HP in my profile page ?Thanks I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me with this.
by Victoria Lynn6 years ago
Hard to believe I still can't figure out how to do that!
by Pandoras Box7 years ago
Trying to see if I understand this correctly. The trackers only work from outside of HP, correct? So if I have a new affiliate tracker on my profile page or in a hub, it's worthless to me, right? And if I link from one...
by DrewHoward6 years ago
Will a url referral work in a link to your hub page profile like it would to a topic you've written?
by kerryg9 years ago
I've read the FAQ, darkside's hubs, and several forum threads and didn't see an answer to this.If somebody lands on one of my hubs via a Google search, for example, and thinks "WTF is this cr*p? I could do...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.