How do I go about adding a link to refer friends to my site to sign-up? I am having a lil trouble making this happen. Also, is it a good idea to add it in my profile?
1. Navigate to the page you want to link to, your profile page perhaps:
2. Scroll to the bottom and click on "link to this page" in the grey footer at the bottom, which will take you here:
3. Select which referral track you'd like to use.
4. Now you can cut and paste either just the URL or the HTML, for use in your destination page.
To make a link when editing a text capsule in a hub or your profile bio:
1. Type the text that you want to turn into a link.
2. Highlight the text you want to turn into a link.
3. Click on the link icon
4. This will pop up a window where you should enter the URL that you want to link to (make sure you have popup blockers off)
by Rafini11 days ago
Wow, a lot sure has changed over the years, even over the past few months - since I published my last hubs. I'm ready to jump back in, and want to share links to my articles using the referral trackers BUT seem to...
by Pandoras Box6 years ago
Trying to see if I understand this correctly. The trackers only work from outside of HP, correct? So if I have a new affiliate tracker on my profile page or in a hub, it's worthless to me, right? And if I link from one...
by Victoria Lynn5 years ago
Hard to believe I still can't figure out how to do that!
by Michelle Cesare7 years ago
Hi all,OK, I created a tracker URL. http://hubpages.com/my/tracker/mailxpress1968When people click on this link and they decide to sign up is this the way I get referrals? Thanks so much everyone.
by Holle Abee7 years ago
I have a couple of people who want to join hubpages. I went to my profile page and scrolled to the bottom. I clicked referral tracker and copied and pasted it onto my profile page, with the message, "If you'd like...
by Cat4 years ago
I have read everything I can, mostly through HP, about referral trackers and how to set them up but I still am struggling with this. Is there a "Referral Tracker for Dummies". I have no previous knowledge of...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.