How do I go about adding a link to refer friends to my site to sign-up? I am having a lil trouble making this happen. Also, is it a good idea to add it in my profile?
1. Navigate to the page you want to link to, your profile page perhaps:
2. Scroll to the bottom and click on "link to this page" in the grey footer at the bottom, which will take you here:
3. Select which referral track you'd like to use.
4. Now you can cut and paste either just the URL or the HTML, for use in your destination page.
To make a link when editing a text capsule in a hub or your profile bio:
1. Type the text that you want to turn into a link.
2. Highlight the text you want to turn into a link.
3. Click on the link icon
4. This will pop up a window where you should enter the URL that you want to link to (make sure you have popup blockers off)
by Rafini4 weeks ago
Wow, a lot sure has changed over the years, even over the past few months - since I published my last hubs. I'm ready to jump back in, and want to share links to my articles using the referral trackers BUT seem to...
by Laura Rash5 years ago
I understand that if someone visits one of my hubs and I have a link to where they can sign up and start writing that I'll get paid for it too.My question is how do I create this link? I've read the FAQ and I'm...
by Pandoras Box6 years ago
Trying to see if I understand this correctly. The trackers only work from outside of HP, correct? So if I have a new affiliate tracker on my profile page or in a hub, it's worthless to me, right? And if I link from one...
by Victoria Lynn5 years ago
Hard to believe I still can't figure out how to do that!
by Michelle Cesare7 years ago
Hi all,OK, I created a tracker URL. http://hubpages.com/my/tracker/mailxpress1968When people click on this link and they decide to sign up is this the way I get referrals? Thanks so much everyone.
by Brie Hoffman3 years ago
How do you go about signing someone up so that you get credit for them as a referral tracker?I have been here for 6 years and am still fuzzy about the mechanics of this.Thanks
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.