Pearldiver is reaching out, spreading hope, Must read his HUBofHOPE

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)
  1. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/3977499.jpg

Poems of Hope: Life Circles: About Suicide and Being Strong When You Feel That You Can’t Go On.

If these words can help one life: then two lives have been meaningful.
    Poems of Hope: Life Circles: About Suicide and Being Strong When You Feel That You Can’t Go On; by Pearldiver. Being young and being hurt, or not knowing things that you feel are really important, can sometimes push you off the edge. The edge is a dark place, where you may believe that the answers to your questions lives, or where your emotions have pushed you to, often without you realizing, often before you have had the chance to consider far better options. Sadly, many of our beautiful, very gifted, young people have robbed us through suicide, of the opportunity to see them live to fulfil their potential and their greatness. If you feel like you can't go on and that you know that you are close to that edge, for any reason; TALK TO A FRIEND or RING Life Line and TALK to someone who does genuinely Care. There is No Way Back From Death - But You Also Need to Be Strong to Live and that personal strength in Choosing to Live, is what makes you Great. One Day you might even become a Great Writer with the right words to change someone's life.

I know personally what loosing a friend to suicide means and I know how much time it took to stop asking Why? This is a poem of hope. It is made up of some of the words that I wish I would have had the opportunity to have written then and the courage to say to one of those very special and gifted friends, lost to this world. If you know your children, their friends and your friends well enough, then perhaps you can inspire the positive mindset that those around you require to work through negative issues that have the potential to lead to an unnecessary and senseless suicide. I hope that you can read the signs and not stand back and be afraid to say and show someone near the edge; the genuine power of love. Perhaps the words within, inspired by the loss of a very special wide eyed life can save the life of another who needs to believe in their personal greatness. From the heart; I hope my words here are never needed. Take Care and Thank you for reading my works.

Life journeys are not so daunting when you are focused on: Who you are, Where you want to be, How to take the right steps safely, The Best Way to get there, A Plan, that lets you set personal goals that You Can Achieve and More than One Route.
    © Copyright 2010 Pearldiver @ Poems of Hope.com with all rights reserved.

Wide Eyed, Happy and You.
    oooo0oooo

Wide eyed child happy

Never alone

Nature here is blooming

Life here is wild and free

Bare feet squish through warm cow pats

Or from the wharf, dangle so aimlessly

o0o

Wide eyed boy

Not knowing alone

Knew all the stars at night

The nesting seabirds come and go

Where gold, sandy grains hide tiny shells

Treasures found, where only he would know

o0o

I have always missed the love I have

For people and places left so far behind

But I can never truly feel alone

As all my pain left there, will always be

For I am truly a happy wide eyed boy

Just can’t help but see, so much life surrounding me

o0o

It’s not true that you should be

Hurt by those who say it’s all your fault

It’s not true that strangers do not care

Don’t be afraid to face things that are not true

Unhappy wide eyed child you are

Never alone if you are true, you'll see all the life, surrounding you

o0o

It’s not true that you should be

Unhappy in a life that you can change

Look inside and know the love we see

Be not afraid to take a wide eyed view

Or take such treasures from within a sad heart

It really is true: That so many people want to love you

o0o

I have always been different than most others

Average people struggle to love and learn great things

Yet great things are merely wide eyed souls, just being

And if you let average deeds break a wide eyed heart

Then you must rise above all the pain

Have the courage to believe, have the courage to start

o0o

So to every wide eyed boy or girl

I wrote this poem of hope to let you know

How precious is the life you are yet to find

No matter what pain or fear that has brought you here

Please do this for all we wide eyed souls, just like you

Believe, just believe in the real you that we love; not your fear.

oooo0oooo

© Copyright 2010 Pearldiver @ Poems of Hope.com with all rights reserved.

Explore all the positive things that you find in your life. Each Positive Step that you take leads you to yet another positive experience, if you Identify and walk past the Negative traps along the way. Believe in your greatness.

I'm saying Pay it Forward

At the end of any day Pearldiver most likely will never know of someone he has touched, or why, even how.  But Trust this, in truth, he has already given hope to one person, me.  He will touch many.  See as writers, we can bring so much hope, to so many.  It took me 3 minutes today to find 3 sites dedicated to delivering awareness for teens and suicide, the message; Hope.  They take submissions, my 2 charites will, thats 5 plus mom is 6 who volunteers with Victim services.

In order to protect our chidren they must be given positive validation and continual reminders, reminders formed from examples of Hope.

HubPages Parents, bring this to your children, give them a choice, a choice of hope when death seems the only exit.

Give Pearldiver hope his message will be heard

Lets pass it forward, and donate a comment.  smile

Please watch this video and take note of some people who cared starting as one, look what they have become!  yikes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IUSZyjiYuY 

Let's infect our numerous other sites with this message, and keep striving to give our children hope, that they are important and loved, lets give them validation as a person they are important with great purpose.

LINK TO HUB

http://hubpages.com/hub/Poems-of-Hope-L … Cant-Go-On

Lets do something impossible!  Truth be known I see nothing as impossible.  I have hope, for many!

Thank you Pearldiver, it starts with one person. As the video demonstrates!

And just what if you ignite ib the quest of helping children, HUBSOFHOPE linked back to this hub here.  PD let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. profile image0

BUMP  lol

3. profile image0

OK it's quite important this be read rather than the games, PD is making chan3 I will let this ride until tomorrow giving him the message he deserves and also realize it is 6m, so I shal see you then to see lots of readers.

Sleep well

cool

4. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

WOW Kim..........
    What an Ambush smile
    Thank you....
    OMG... I can't Bark at anyone anymore...sad
    If they read this... They'll Know I'm a Softeee roll

Cheers for the words of encouragement here Kim... I feel honored to read them smile

PD

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)