jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How to get my hub rating >50 again?

1. Peter-Jan Celis profile image57
    Peter-Jan Celisposted 6 years ago

Hi,

I have one problem hub with a 44 hub rating and going down...

Here it is:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Delete-Y … ng-History

Could you please have a look at this hub?
    I think it does what people expect from it - all I can think of is changing the wording a bit here and here for some variation in the text?

1. J Sunhawk profile image67
      J Sunhawkposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Watching hub ratings daily will drive you nuts. There's nothing wrong with your hub. It will naturally climb in the next week or so. Just watch, but not every day. It'll drive you nuts.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I would definitely not get worried just yet!

According to your hubtivity it was only published about 24 hours ago. It's common for hubscore to take a bit of a dive when published then even out over the next week as it ages and gets traffic. It can often take a month or more to reach it's 'highest' or 'where it's going to stay' point.

Unless you're looking for do-follow backlinks, you've got no reason to worry about hubscore at all. (Dofollow backlinks are turned off if the hub falls below 40, which is very rare from what I've seen.)

Just ignore the hub score and go write more hubs. If it hasn't improved in a couple of weeks, maybe check back and tweak it a little.

Peter-Jan Celisposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Good to know, thanks! It's actually my first hub that did dive below 48 as far as I know.

3. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I just went and read your hub and it seems to be very useful and well-written, so I rated it UP! Hope that helps your score smile

Peter-Jan Celisposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks!

4. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

I checked that hub though it was written well you have to wait few days for increase of hub score. Currently it looks your hub score is moving up. Right now it is 53.

working