jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Changing a hubs category.

1. Jeremey profile image58
    Jeremeyposted 7 years ago

I have miscategorized a hub and have tryed a few ways to change the hub category with no luck. How can I do this after it has been published? i have unpublished it until I can change the category.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image66
      prettydarkhorseposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Go to your hub in the edit mode then at the right corner below the capsules, you can see this - tags  reorder  settings  summary group
          Below that there is the word category in black letters, click your original category, then you can edit it.

2. profile image0
      ankigarg87posted 7 years agoin reply to this

By editing your hub and then change category select the category do you want and then press button done editing

1. WryLilt profile image92
        WryLiltposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You can change your hub category as many times as you wish - as PrettyDarkHorse directed.

Some hubbers change it based on season. For instance a toy hub might be placed in kids gifts during the year and christmas gifts in November onwards.

I'd advise against ever unpublishing a hub - this completely resets it with google meaning it will take longer for your hub to rank well and get more traffic.

1. Suzanne Day profile image95
          Suzanne Dayposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the info, just used it to fix up a few categories of my own!

working