jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Help!

1. Jcislove profile image57
    Jcisloveposted 6 years ago

I'm trying to sign up for the thing to earn money for my hubs but it's not working. Have I already signed up and didn't realize it. I put my email on it and zip code and the last 5 digits of my number but it's not working.

1. Jcislove profile image57
      Jcisloveposted 6 years agoin reply to this

you know what I just realized my problem. I have to get ebay or a site they can pay me through. Now I get it lol.

1. Robin profile image
        Robinposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Welcome Jcislove,
        You don't need to have an eBay account to sign up for Google.  Once you go through the initial sign-up, Google will send you an email to complete your sign up.  It usually takes a day to receive the email.  Here's the link in the learning center:  http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/1-2- … s-adsense/
        Let us know if you need any more help!  wink

2. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

There are ways to get paid here, but Jcislove, how old are you?

3. WryLilt profile image81
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Jcislove, you need to be 18 to be a member of hubpages OR any of the affiliates.

Your applications for Adsense and Amazon need to be approved before you can link your accounts - after clicking apply for new account you need to read the email they send you for further information.

4. Jcislove profile image57

I am 18.smile

5. Jcislove profile image57

Oh okay.

6. Jcislove profile image57

my birth date is 9/23/92

1. 2uesday profile image84
      2uesdayposted 6 years ago

JC - it is not a good idea to give info like your date of birth on forums.

BTW - it is almost impossible to get an ebay account to use on HubPages. For more info go to the help button at the top of the page - it is a FAQ section and tells you about signing up to Adsense and Amazon. At the bottom of the page is a link to the learning centre on how to Hub. Good luck with your writing.

2. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 6 years ago

Note that without so much as a single Hub, you do not have an established web presence, which tends to be the main criteria for many online affiliate programs.

1. Robin profile image
        Robinposted 6 years agoin reply to this

That may be true, but if she's in the United States she should be able to sign up for Google without having any Hubs.

working