jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

an interesting keyword question?

1. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

can i add tags from a long comment?

1. WryLilt profile image80
      WryLiltposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Do you mean a tag like "black striped ducks living in the north west of pennsylvania."

Yes. But it would probably not be very worthwhile.

The best tags to aim for are those that have about five to six other hubs on the same page. Google usually indexes the first page of hubs meaning it's a reasonable length page AND you don't have to compete with lots of other hubs.

saleheensblogposted 6 years agoin reply to this

suppose I have written a poem on a lonely child and someone has left a long comment that is of about 300-500 words on his/her experience of child abuse. Now how will it be if I add a tag from that comment? Suppose I have taken " child abuse" or "an article on street child" from that comment.

1. WryLilt profile image80
          WryLiltposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Ah I understand now. I'm not sure - I wouldn't try it though, you may get a misleading tags warning.

i was just thinking about it. recently I am getting a decent amount of traffic from search engines for some of my 150-200 word poems and the most interesting thing is those traffic are searching for terms that didn't relate to the poem but was related with the comments. But i will go with your thoughts. I am not going to target those keywords. I was just curious and I don't expect earning from poems as well, those are just blast of fresh air for me.

2. Tigercrab profile image67
            Tigercrabposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Is there such a thing as a "misleading tags warning"? I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. A good thing to know for the times when I try to expand my tags too wide.

misleading tags are tags that are not related to your content. If you write on "urban development" and use "backlinking for seo" as a tag it will be a misleading tag and HP will flag the hub.

working