jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

picking types and styles of ads

1. JustMike profile image41
    JustMikeposted 6 years ago

do i need to pick types and styles of ads or is it done for me once i activate my add sense account?

2. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

They are chosen for you by Adsense.  For Amazon, you choose the products.

JustMikeposted 6 years agoin reply to this

i didn't so much mean type of add as what product but more what style of add so block, skyscraper, etc?

1. WryLilt profile image84
        WryLiltposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Nope. All you do is input your affiliate adsense ID on the affiliate page and never do anything again. Your adverts will be displayed 60% of the time on your hubs.

JustMikeposted 6 years agoin reply to this

thank you both for your help.

2. licot profile image61
          licotposted 6 years agoin reply to this

wow...is a very good tips & info i have form you guys.... well i just want to know how to tackle more people to click our ads...is it we have to to more articles or what else we have to work out...?

1. WryLilt profile image84
            WryLiltposted 6 years agoin reply to this

The best place for advert clicks is having an Adsense block at the top right. If you have a large text capsule on its own at the top of the hub with 120-135 words, hubpages will automatically insert this block.

The more traffic you get, the more clicks you will get.

Some traffic is low quality (not many clicks) such as tech savvy people or visitors from social bookmarking sites like digg or stumbleupon.

Other traffic may be high quality (lots of clicks and money). So you need to learn how to get the right traffic.

3. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

BTW...welcome to HubPages!

working