LinkShare Tax Form for non-US residents

  1. Spacey Gracey profile image36
    Spacey Graceyposted 7 years ago

    Any ideas? Maybe I am too head-fuzzy to be researching this today but I couldn't figure it out. They want a tax form, I don't know which one to fill out. Any non-US residents with experience?

    1. profile image57
      priyankeshuposted 7 years agoin reply to this

      as far as i know they only want a declaration that you are not in the US.

      that's a simple procedure. They might ask you to take a print out of that form and fax it to them.

  2. timorous profile image85
    timorousposted 7 years ago

    They basically want to be sure that you're not running a business or have other U.S. citizens working on your behalf, in some U.S. based location.  This doesn't include the networks you work with, or mail or ad servers you use, like aWeber, etc.

    I once applied at a couple of U.S.-based CPA networks, and I did read the info at the site about the tax stuff...uh-huh...clear as mud, as usual.

    I can't remember which form is the right one to fill out.  As far as I long as you qualify, you shouldn't have to pay U.S. taxes, unless you are running a U.S.-based business.  Don't quote me on that though.