jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Please help me

1. jantamaya profile image81
    jantamayaposted 6 years ago

Hi, I'm newbie here. Should you have some time, please check my hubs. There are seven altogether. Please check those you would like most, you don't need to read them all, of course. I'm writing here, but I'm doing it for the first time at all, as a double newbie, newbie. ... I appreciate your help and thank you in advance.

1. AEvans profile image64
      AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I will check one for you. smile

2. daravuthz profile image72
    daravuthzposted 6 years ago

I'm newbie too, so we learn new thing from here. smile

jantamayaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks daravuthz smile Wish you great 2011!

3. AEvans profile image64
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

I read the hub Precisely zero dogs..... You are writing about the love you have for chows. The title could be something like:

" Chows Why you should own one". You tell the story of the neighbors dog and the love you have had for them along with the history. I would re- arrange the capsule so the history is in the beginning and then the story about the neighbors chow is secondary and your story about your passion for them is last. Overall it is well written but the title needs to be a little more thought through. Hope that helps. smile

jantamayaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

AEvans, thank you very much for your very useful tips. I'll try to improve it tomorrow. Great 2011 to you too.

1. AEvans profile image64
        AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Enjoy your work so I will be back to read more. Titles take practice and believe me I have changed mine too. lol smile

working