jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Please help me..What's the punishment of Duplicate?

1. Ibrahim K. Shafin profile image67
    Ibrahim K. Shafinposted 6 years ago

Please help me..What's the punishment of Duplicate?

One of my hub is marked as Duplicate. Ok, I agree that some lines match with other websites. Then I submitted it for re-publication mistakenly without clarifying or erasing the duplicate lines. Will my account be de-activated? I've never fallen in these kinds of situations...smile

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Your account will surely not be deactivated.  You will, however, be subjected to a never ending chorus of off key, and out of time booing.  We impose these nefarious heckles by implying them into your consciousness.  Soon, every person on a street corner that isn't even aware that you are there will seem to be booing you, in perpetuity.

Too bad we don't have universal healthcare!  Oh well, our mind control/content control programs are well worth the sadism.

3. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

No, your account will not be deactivated. Duplicate contents are no longer allowed in Hubpages.  All duplicate hubs will be unpublished, but will not affect your account.

4. Radamel profile image61
    Radamelposted 6 years ago

I think there is no punishment for duplicated contents. They are not published in Hubpages.

5. Johnvegan profile image55
    Johnveganposted 6 years ago

No it wont deactivate your account but your hub will be deleted only...

6. ArtAsLife profile image61
    ArtAsLifeposted 6 years ago

Nope your accounts safe, but i do reccommend you write your stuff Directly on hubpages, then transfer it to other sites if that what you plan on doing in the first place:)