jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Can we promote our own stuff on HP?

1. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Let's say a hubber makes birdhouses. Could he write a hub about his homemade birdhouses and instruct readers to email him if they wanted to purchase one?

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, definitely. I'd be a little hesitant about publishing my email on a Hub, though, because you'd get inundated with spam.

Probably better to direct buyers to a simple ecommerce website with a shopping cart set up.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Yes, no problem whatsoever, as long as the hub is informative and the level of advertisements remains set to "high."

3. frogdropping profile image83
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

Habee if you write a hub about how you make real home-made good ol' fashioned woolen mittens then say 'email me if you want to buy some' - I'm buying big_smile

1. habee profile image90
      habeeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

How 'bout some mittens made of dog hair? We've been looking for a way to use the fur the Great Danes shed! lol

BTW, should I assume that you can wear only three-fingered gloves?

1. frogdropping profile image83
        frogdroppingposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol habbee ... shush but for real I'm not a frog. Just foolin' the HP folks. I got me five fingers. Ten if you include both hands. And can ya knit the right handed Great Dane Hair (I'm thinking this is quality material) one with a short pinky - I had me a little accident years ago and shortened mine wink

4. Bill Manning profile image71
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

Sure you can make a hub about that. If you need a quick and easy online shopping cart, try PayPal or Google checkout. smile

working