jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Question about Link in comments

1. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 6 years ago

I know the rule of only two links to the same domain. My question is about when you have one link to a domain in your link capsule and then "someone from that" domain leaves a comment on your hub...does that also count as one of my allowed 2 links?

The reason I ask is if they respond back, the link by their name for the comment would be another link. Should I allow only one of them comments and delete the others?

The website Bidet Toilet Seat Co. left a comment on my hub, which I allowed and it did have the link by the username. I was glad to see that, but don't want to violate any terms of HP if they respond again.

1. profile image0
      ssaulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

some people are just rude leaving links to their hubs, instead of making a comment about the your hub!!

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

No, that doesn't count. Links in comments are no-follow, so they have little significance.

1. Michael Willis profile image78
      Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

OK, good. If they did count it could be a problem for hubs.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Certainly, it could be.

2. profile image0
        china manposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This does raise an issue I thought about earlier - If my link is out to a multipage site, say a cross-culture site and I get links back directly from different  pages  of the site ?  such as one from an art page, another from a page with public art display ?

working