Hi, I'm a newbie to the hubpages and according to the hubpages policy the huber will get 60% of the impression and the hubpages will have the rest 40% from the impressions. That's okay. But what if I use my google AdSense account to one of my other blogs and how much will I get from AdSense? Still 60% or the full? I'm confused...Please can anyone help me? The AdSense says that I can not have multiple accounts and i can still use the AdSense account that I have with the hubpages.
On your blog, you will get 100% of ad impressions. So you may want to link to your blog from your HubPages profile page. It is true that you will use the same AdSense account anywhere.
by Russell William Fry 43 hours ago
This may end up being sort of a complicated topic but I will do my best to keep it short and sweet.First of all, this whole Google Adsense thing isn't the best idea for Hubbers (only my opinion). For one, HubPages gets to profit from my Hubs while I have to wait for Uncle Google to decide when my...
by Paul Deeds 6 years ago
Because of some technical problems with the Google AdSense API, since Thursday evening you can not associate or create a new Google AdSense account through the HubPages Affiliate Settings Page. If you try, the error you see will say an internal error occurred, which indicates a problem in...
by Rohit 9 months ago
I set up my hubpages account more than six months ago. The site has sufficient content, The association from google adsense is still pending saying Account Not Active An AdSense account does not exist for this login,as your application is under review.The message I get when I login to adsense...
by sheerah 6 years ago
I'm having the hardest time trying to figure out Google Adsense. I applied for it, I was accepted, and it said ads will begin to appear in one of my hubs. In my account the earnings program is active and so is Google Adsense. The question is, do I have to do anything to add Google Adsense to my...
by Phyl's Potpourri 8 years ago
Can any one PLEASE TELL me why after a month Google still says this url address or what ever you want to call it http:/ / hubpages. com/ profile/ Phyl%27s+Potpourri is UNVERIFIABLE????? I know that it is valid because I copied and pasted it and also when I put this in my address...
by Sylvia Van Peebles 7 years ago
So, the HubPages Ad Program is based on having Google AdSense? Well, I'm one of the thousands who lost their AdSense account without much explanation, so now I can no longer make any money on HubPages? I can no longer benefit from Amazon because I live in California and they cancelled our affiliate...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|