jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

2nd Seattle HubPages Meetup - Saturday April 9th

1. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Since a few folks asked for a weekend Meetup, that's what we're doing!

Come to the 2nd Seattle HubPages Meetup

http://www.meetup.com/HubPages/Seattle-WA-1/

Saturday April 9, 2011 @ 1pm

Red Mill Burgers - Phinney Ridge, 312 North 67th St

The #5 bus runs right by there, and there's a free parking lot or street parking in the area.  Also, a Starbucks right next door in case people just want to grab a coffee instead of lunch. (and WiFi)  There is also a really nice view from the top of the ridge.

1. joyfuldesigns profile image82
      joyfuldesignsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Relache,
      I'm putting this on my calender.  I do housesitting, so I never really know where I'm at, at any given point, but I'm going to try to make this.  I am a fairly new hubber.  Looking forward to meeting others!
      Val

2. BizGenGirl profile image88
      BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sad that I missed the April 9th meet up! I just joined a few weeks ago. Anyone up for a May or June hubbers meet up?

2. relache profile image85

Hey, Val! 

I do house-sitting too, in fact that's how I'm going to be spending this coming weekend. 

I hope you can make it!  Be sure to go to the Meetup page and sign up.  That way if you miss this one, you'll automatically get notices about any future Meets.

3. relache profile image85

We've got two weeks to go.... So, who's coming?

4. relache profile image85

As no one has made any statements beyond thinking they "might" come or saying they will "try," I'm going to cancel today's Meetup.  I need something more definitive than an attempt.

See ya'll next time...

1. joyfuldesigns profile image82
      joyfuldesignsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sorry I couldn't confirm definitely.  I didn't see this post to cancel.....I was there looking for you all.  Keep me in touch when you do another!
      How did you housesit go?

working