jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

New member looking for help

1. Dontei profile image60
    Donteiposted 6 years ago

Hi all, I just recently joined the hubber community.  I would greatly appreciate some advice or critique on my hubs that I recently created.

Donteiposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I am not sure if I am allowed to post links.. I think I am anyway. Here it is if anyone feels like helping me out  http://hubpages.com/hub/What-to-Expect- … ychologist

2. lrohner profile image82
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! You've done a really good job on the hub. You do need to do some work on your tags though. You ideally should have at least 10 to 15 tags, with a mix of broad and more niche tags.

Broad = "sweater"

Niche = "red plaid long-sleeved sweater"

And please, please change "nerve racked" in the beginning to "nerve-wracked."

Keep on hubbing!

Thanks for the help, i did not even catch that spelling error.

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Another one for you as well; the plural of axis is not axes.  That's what you cut a tree with! smile

If possible, a few more photos would help.  Or maybe some more jokes - that one fit well.  Put them to the right of text capsules to break up the long line of text some.

3. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

Nice hub. I have only one suggestion.

Use more than one text capsule to create hubs. This will allow for more ad space slots.

I agree with Irohner on the tags. smile

Thank you so much for the advice. I may not attempt to reformat my existing hubs in fear of messing them up entirely,but from now on I will certainly use multiple text capsules for all my future hubs.

4. webgain profile image58
    webgainposted 6 years ago

you hub is nice. Nice starting. but always post unique content and add more modules on your hub.

working