jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Unpublished Hubs - More to Edit?

1. GmaGoldie profile image84
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

I have been away due to a new position so forgive me, this probably has been addressed before.

I have 6 hubs that have been unpublished and I am working hard to re-establish them.

My question is - is this the beginning of a massive edit program that I must do?

I appreciate the help and the unpublishing I know makes my Hubs better along with the HubPages site so I don't mind doing this but I am working full time and trying to budget my time in the best manner possible.

I have never been a fan of Amazon so I am thrilled with the new direction of both Google and HubPages.

2. Laura du Toit profile image91
    Laura du Toitposted 6 years ago

If you hubs have been unpublished by Hubpages you don't have much choice other than to edit the hubs and comply with the new rules.

I would suggest you take your time and do so as and when you have the time. If you have been away for some time I'm sure it won't make much difference to you whether they are republished in a day, week or month. smile

GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are right - otherwise, I loose all my hard work.  Thank you!

3. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

If the hub was getting traffic, I say edit and republish!

If the hub has been here a long time and is still a zero-traffic corpse, then I say probably best to move it.

smile

GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I like your practical approach - thank you!

4. Mrvoodoo profile image60
    Mrvoodooposted 6 years ago

'is this the beginning of a massive edit program that I must do?'

The answer to this seems to be a BIG "yes!"

And TBH, I'm growing quite bored of it now.

working