Any advice or tips?

1. Adventure Colorad profile image85
    Adventure Coloradposted 6 years ago

Hello, I've been on here for about six weeks now and have 19 hubs, with several more just about ready to publish for the writing contest.  I have been trying to write informative Hubs, mostly about the outdoors.  Here is my most popular so far:
    http://hubpages.com/_nvcaqq9fck11/hub/W … Travel-Bug
    Any suggestions based on my hubs?  This hub has been averaging 1 or 2 views a day.  So far I haven't seen a single click on Adsense, but I'm sure that will come with time.  Thanks

1. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 6 years agoin reply to this

The rules are all upside down since the algo change so your hub isn't getting the Google love it would have got. That said it seems like a nice informative hub, the only thing I could suggest as a reader is that you break the text up a little bit more? Surfers don't like a flow of text together, apparently. Surfers are just that - they skim read so make it easy for them the poor dears. Maybe add more pics to break the text up, if not spaces will do the job.

1. Adventure Colorad profile image85
        Adventure Coloradposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Ok, I will try to break it up a little more, I have been doing that a little more with the more recent hubs.

working