jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (15 posts)

e-bay not working

1. guidebaba profile image54
    guidebabaposted 9 years ago

Is e-bay not working on HP. It is not showing any product on any of my hubs. I also checked few other hubs where the e-bay capsule is there but no product. roll

2. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

Mine are fine:

Honda CBR 600

3. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

Hmm, the other one is not working either now. They were working a few minutes ago sad

Oh well......

4. guidebaba profile image54

Thank you Sir. Mark and Dear SS. So e-bay is working at few places and not working at few other places. What to do?

5. SunSeven profile image64
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

This is important to me. I am selling a billion dollar worth things through my hubs! big_smile smile sad

6. guidebaba profile image54

...And it is hard to check all the Hubs to see where it is working and where not. yikes

7. Sally's Trove profile image85
    Sally's Troveposted 9 years ago

Mine are not working either.  I wonder if it has something to do with eBay's canceling certain ePN accounts a few days ago.  Here's a recent Hub on the subject:

http://hubpages.com/hub/eBay-Uses-ePN-T … reed-Kills

I did not receive a cancelation letter, and I surely hope HubPages did not either!

Exactly, guidebaba, what to do?

8. guidebaba profile image54

It is showing products on only some of my Hubs. This means my ac is ok. mad

9. Janet21 profile image69
    Janet21posted 9 years ago

I only have 5 hubs so it is easy enough for me to check.  None of my hubs are displaying eBay products.   I wonder whats up. hmm

10. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

Does not work for me either. At the same time, Squidoo and Blogger are fine, so this should be Hubpages problem...

11. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

We haven't changed anything on our side, but we're getting an "IP Limit Exceeded" response from eBay.   We previously certified our application, which should allow up to 1.5 million queries a day (which we are not exceeding).  I think they may have dropped us back down to the uncertified limit of 5000.   We hope to have it resolved soon (but that will depend on the responsiveness of eBay to our support request).

12. guidebaba profile image54

"We hope to have it resolved soon" - Thank you Sir.

13. Sally's Trove profile image85
    Sally's Troveposted 9 years ago

Everything is working now for me...all eBay capsules are loading and appearing as they should.  Thank you!

14. SunSeven profile image64
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

Now it is not sad

working