jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

I'd love to get feedback on my niche

1. Glamorously Jacob profile image60
    Glamorously Jacobposted 6 years ago

I've been blogging for the last couple years, and recently decided to migrate my blog articles to HubPages, so I could focus more on my writing and less on maintaining a blog.

My plan is to dominate the men's grooming, fashion, and health niche in the next couple years. I've got tons of articles in queue, and very excited to be apart of HubPages.

Today, I just published my 20th hub, so would love to get feedback from my fellow hubbers...

Yours glamorously,
    Jacob

2. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

Why not post the three you think would benefit the most from the hubs you have done for review. It is allowed here in the extreme make-over section.

3. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 6 years ago

Hi Jacob!
    I'm also planning on doing some more articles on men's grooming. The couple I have already written do very well, so I think it's a great niche.

I'll be over to read your Hubs in the next day or two - they look very interesting. I'm going to bed now. smile

4. shogan profile image85
    shoganposted 6 years ago

Jacob, the one about shaving your nether region made me grimace.  I don't like the words "razor" and "scrotum" in the same sentence.

I'm guessing I'm not your target audience on that one.  smile

Glamorously Jacobposted 6 years agoin reply to this

LOL! Well stay tuned, that's not the extent of the grooming advice I will be offering! smile

1. shogan profile image85
        shoganposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Well, since you've already addressed the backside, I can't see how anything could make me even less interested in my own personal grooming.  wink

That said, I suppose you have a challenge in front of you now!

5. lrohner profile image83
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Ahem.... Could you please address the whole unibrow issue? I'll send the link to my son when you do. smile

Glamorously Jacobposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Working on it! smile

6. celebritie profile image80
    celebritieposted 6 years ago

I hope your going to add mens shaving kits to your articles because from what I understand picking the right one is key to smooth facial skin.

My brother is always talking about how he prefers the old time razors to the new ones, whatever that means.

working