jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

I'd love some feedback and comments to improve my hub.

1. joween18 profile image89
    joween18posted 11 months ago

Hi fellow hubbers, HubPages recently selected my hub to be moved to a niche site, however, Hubpages said that the article must be improved. This is the hub http://hubpages.com/entertainment/10-Be … e-to-Watch . Hubpages is telling me to break up long texts into multiple capsules. Please tell me how could I do this, I frankly don't have any idea.  And, I'll obviously handle the rest. Thanks!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image97
      SakinaNasir53posted 11 months agoin reply to this

Breaking up text means use numbering and bullets format. This will make your hub look neater and easily scannable. Also, nobody likes to read huge chunks of text. Also, add callout capules and sub headings too. Just don't let your text look like a huge bunch.
      Good hub! Good luck!
      Hope this helps! ☺

1. theraggededge profile image100
        theraggededgeposted 11 months agoin reply to this

Not necessarily, Sakina. They said 'in multiple capsules'. This gives you the chance to add appropriate H2 headings, therefore more opportunity for searchable keywords.

Bullet points are correct for short lists, not really for whole paragraphs.

Yes, you are right. I added about sub headings at the end. ☺ H2 headings are text capsules headings right?

1. theraggededge profile image100
            theraggededgeposted 11 months agoin reply to this

Right big_smile

I have to say, I love your enthusiasm for HubPages and for helping others.

Aww! Thank you Bev for your sweet words! ☺

working