jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

ShareASale is OK

1. Marisa Wright profile image95
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

I've received my email from HubPages, telling me I have to remove affiliate links from some of my Hubs. 

My ShareASale Hubs are not on the list.

So if you're looking for additional ways to monetize your Hubs, it looks like ShareASale is acceptable.

1. joyfuldesigns profile image79
      joyfuldesignsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the tip, will look into it!  How has it worked for you?

Marisa Wrightposted 6 years agoin reply to this

They're reliable and easy to deal with.  I only have one or two links here on HP so I'm not earning much from them - but I think it would be possible to do well with them, given the right topics.

2. BRIAN SLATER profile image84
      BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Some good news at last smile

2. thisisoli profile image54
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

It should be okay to use these because they have real products, and you generally have to pay quite a large sum just to become an affiliate with them to start with!

1. wavegirl22 profile image45
      wavegirl22posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Large sum of money, I dont think so, or at least the affs that I am signed up with at Shareasale. . you You have to apply to the affs you want and wait for approval. I have never been asked for any money. . . just some examples of my writing.

Oli is talking about the merchants.  They have to make a substantial deposit to become a member, so you can be fairly sure only serious suppliers will bother to join up.

1. wavegirl22 profile image45
          wavegirl22posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Marissa for clearing that up, now I see what he meant. Sometimes I have seen the merchants have "low funds" or something like that.

2. Marisa Wright profile image95

I also have some links to Affiliate Future, whose standards for merchants are very similar - but they have been flagged.

3. Garrett Mickley profile image79
    Garrett Mickleyposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the information! I'll have to check them out.

All of my affiliate linking is done on my site, and I just use my Hubs to link to my site.  It seems like a lot of traveling for the person to get what they want, but it seems to be working for me!  I'm making sales and Hubpages isn't marking my hubs.

4. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

Thanks Marisa, I'm going to look into it

working