jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

HELP

1. profile image56
    poeticjessposted 6 years ago

Ok so I don't know what happened but it's saying i guess i violated some rule but I don't know what can someone help me figure out why this won't let me post anymore

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

If you have received an email or there is a warning on your hub, could you quote part of that? Otherwise, it is impossible to know what you are talking about.

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

If you have violated some part of HP, then they could have put a restriction on your account publishing hubs. That only means that a moderator must look at it and you must use the "submit for publication" option.

It could be your IP address? Other account holders have run into that problem.

If I were you, check your email(all folders) for an email from staff. If you have none, then send an email to staff and ask what is the problem?

Hope that helps.

4. profile image56

Sorry, because of rule violations associated with your account or ip address, permission to publish new hubs has been revoked. You can still edit your existing hubs and save your changes to this hub by clicking the done editing button. Your right to publish may automatically be restored through time and adherence to the HubPages rules. Fixing or deleting existing flagged hubs may also help.
    That's what pops up when I try to post how do I fix it

5. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

IP address would mean that someone using your IP address has previously been found to be a spammer. That can happen if you are using a shared or public computer.

Violations associated with your account would mean that the account has been banned/suspended. I doubt that is the case, as you can post to the forum still.

Either way, you should contact HubPages to get it sorted out. Their email address is team@hubpages.com

You can also check if you have any flagged hubs, check for warnings under "my account."

6. profile image56

i have no flagged material no warnings and i sent an email see i move around alot so i have different ip addresses so im not sure how exactly to go about fixing this

7. Krysanthe profile image92
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

I think your best bet is to do as WE suggested and contact HubPages, again their e-mail is team@hubpages.com

8. profile image56

i did that and still have not got a response thats why im still posting here

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You will get a response. The average was 24-48 hours. However, I would be more patient and given staff 72 hours at least. As far as I know, HP Staff is still in transition of new people and trying to get HP settled down.

Just thought you should know. wink

9. profile image56

thank you very much now i know why i havent gotten one

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile

working