jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Aligning pictures

1. Elysianphoenix profile image90
    Elysianphoenixposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure if this feature is already possible, but I have searched the help pages, this forum and I tried using the arrows to position a picture. I can position a picture to the -right- of text, but it seems to be impossible to align it to the left of the text.

If it's not already implemented, I suggest a feature where the picture can be aligned to both the left and the right.

If it already is possible, can someone tell me how to do it? I tried the arrows, but it simply results in the text sliding -under- the picture and the picture being stretched out.

Another great option would be if we could align more than one picture on the same line.

1. Just Ask Susan profile image89
      Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can only move the pictures to the right. It would be nice if we could move them to the far left as well.

2. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 6 years ago

I'll throw in my opinion as well.  I would like to be able to align a picture to the left of the text.  smile

3. timorous profile image92
    timorousposted 6 years ago

Currently you can only align pictures to the right.  To combine two pictures side by side, you'd have to combine the two pictures with your photo editing software to make a composite with a total width of 520 pixels.

Yes, it would be good to have more flexibility, but I suppose Hubpages wants to have a uniform look from page to page.

1. profile image0
      Motown2Chitownposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That is very helpful information, timorous.  Thank you!

1. timorous profile image92
        timorousposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome smile

working