jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

adds dissabled manualy by a moderator and i dont understand why?

1. stclairjack profile image80
    stclairjackposted 6 years ago

for the life of me i do not understand why my hub;

http://hubpages.com/hub/prolife-cancer- … rome-irony

was found unsuitable for advertising,.... would someone please help me fix ths or at east expain what i did here that angered the HP gods????

stclairjackposted 6 years ago in reply to this

there are no dirty words, no ugly implications, no name calling,...

how can rude ugly offesive people run rampant in the forums and publish hubs that are nothing short or hackish drivel at best,... but this has the adds dissabled because it might offend an advertiser,... what advertiser was it going to offend,.. planned parenthood???? i mean realy,... who are the add wizards that were gona run a planned parenrhood add on this particular hub anway????

i just dont get it,... would someone please enlighten me?

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I read it, and did not find anything wrong with it. However, I did notice the word "sex" in the tags. This seems a bit off topic, even though the hub is about selection by sex, it is not about sexual activity, but the tag could convey that impression. Maybe "gender" would be a better tag and keyword.

point taken, i will chage this, but my warning stated that even if i change the hub in any way, the descision will stand until i contact them, because it was manualy dissabled rather than by filters,... and to be honest,... i have no idea how to contact "them",... and its not as if they provide a clickable link to do so

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

silly me, found the clicky,... bit color blindand failed to see the color diff in the "contact us"

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No problem. Good luck.

after some clicking and reading it apears that you simply cannot discuse abortion, reproductive issues or sexualy transmitted diseases,... yea,.. thats writing freedom

oh well, it exists as it remains published, never cared about the staggering 32 cents i've acumulated here in 4 months anyway,... let it go

2. GoingOnline profile image60
        GoingOnlineposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It may be because it starts with just pointing the user to read two other articles (which is somewhere in the editorial guidelines as a bad thing).

It also has several typos.

So _maybe_ you got flagged for bad quality, shallow or being too personal (seems to be mostly your opinion on those two articles) or something and the moderator decided to play it safe, with Google being nasty and all that. It depends on who happened upon your hub and their standards for what they deem flaggable.

You may want to fill it up with more content, explain what those articles around about a bit more in-deepth, etc...

as i state above, it apears that abortion, reproductive issues and sexualy transmitted dissease are taboo subjects

working